So...you've met this kid before. His name is Andy. Andrew Christopher Olsen. You see, normally I just tell you about the crazy fun times that I have with him (they usually involve Haley and Rian as well) but today this post is all about him. Today Andrew became a man! This day officially marks the day of his birth 18 years ago. Woohoo!Andy is basically the coolest person I know. He's the only guy I know who can ride a motorbike on public streets in Shakespeare period clothing, and not look gay. He's really fun to be around and he's super intelligent. Ask him any question and he'll answer it. I swear he has an answer for everything. Plus he's super good at explaining things. If you don't get it, he'll break it down nice and simple for you. He's really good at being a friend. He knows what that means. He shares his greek yogurt with you and his neosporin. He knows 13 million songs and has all of their lyrics memorized. He's a fantastic dancer (captain of the ballroom team) and is a good sport even when he has to be paired with me during the 'Master of the House' dance in Les Mis. All in all, he's just a good kid. He's a great friend...even when we have super awkward times in our lives....But I'm glad to know him and just want to say Happy Birthday Andy!
No comments:
Post a Comment