"Olsen Needs Girl?"- Me
"NO!!!" - Andy
Then Rian and I play with the remains of fabric rolls. AKA GIANT TOILET PAPER ROLLS. Holy love. We go on with our frolicking and discussing. Andy was saying something really funny and we laughed, but when we stopped it turns out that our drama teacher, PAM was laughing to. Just sitting in her office. For sure she heard the entire conversation!
"Pam! Have you been listening the whole time???"
"How could I not!!"
Love that woman.
"So...how about your..O.N.B.?" - Andy
"...Olsen..Needs....BOY???" - Rian and I
Insert laughing for the next 10 minutes.
"It's Operation New Girl you idiots!!!" - Andy
"Oh..."
We continued the conversation. It came to a silent pause. Pam yells from her office, "Love the awkward silence!" ...What the Pam???? Yeah. Still listening. Then she came out and said, "So...are you guys just waiting for the cows to come?" Yeah Pam. That's what we're waiting for. Then she comes out and says, "I need to tell you about my cowboy boyfriend!"
"Pam...what???" Was our reply.
"It's important! I almost married him!" Okay. That's fine then. Then she told us a story about her and her cowboy boyfriend and cows. Cute? Probably not.
So basically I'm dedicating this post to Andrew Olsen and Rian Shepherd. They are the coolest people I know. If you ever need a laugh, go see them. If you need to cry, go see them. If you need Pam to listen in on your conversation, go ask them to join you. If you want to talk about the most awkward experiences of your life...the want to hear them and share more with you. :) If you think you have cute children stories, theirs are probably cuter. If you think you love them, I definitely love them more. And if you talk to them, you'd better invite me.
"Hey Emily, who're you crushing on?"
"...Did you just say...?"
"I need an underwear belt!"
"O.N.G"
"O.B.G"
"O.B.G.Y.N?.....NOPE!"
Let's...let's just..let the good, good times..roll....
No comments:
Post a Comment