Sunday, November 6, 2011

Marathon Blogpost


So...just a warning...this blogpost is long. Feel free to just scroll through the pictures and try to guess how my week was.

Item #1: I PERFORMED WITH THE YOUNG AMBASSADORS!

Yeah. No big. Every year at our school they do a workshop and a performance for us. This year, in order to get more people to the performance, they added some of the students into the dance and I was one of the lucky people who got to join!


This is me and my partner Timmy Tim Tim Tim. Or just Tim. He's Australian. Be jealous

And this is Whitley. She taught us the dance. She is SO cute and SO nice! Love her.

And...this is the gang. Minus Rian, Georgia, Hannah, Mason, and Joe. Please ignore the awkwardness of this picture.

It was such a fun time. The good times were certainly rolling. Pretty sure every single one of us went to the bathroom before we performed. It's fine.

Item #2: First fire of the season :)

Last night we had the first fire of the season in our fireplace. It was supposed to snow all weekend. Yeah that didn't happen. But it's still cold so we built one anyway. :)



My dad bought these HUGE marshmallows the size of my face and we roasted them last night. It was kind of like chestnuts roasting on an open fire....but not. This is the best s'more of my life. Nutella, Peanut Butter, and Marshmallows. Holy love.

Item #3: I watched The Wizard of Oz for the first time..ever.

I told my mom I'd never seen that movie. Her response? "Oh Emily, I've failed you as a mother." So we watched it. Strangest movie of my life. Pretty sure if I'd watched it as a child, I would have been scared out of my mind. But I guess for being made in 1939, it was pretty brilliant. Judy Garland is amazing. That's all

Item #4: I braid Amy's hair in choir and it turns out super cool.

That's about it! Please enjoy this sunset. :)
OH and apparently it's "No Shave November". It's a good thing I don't go around kissing boys, because it would definitely turn into "No Kiss November" for me. Good thing I don't have that problem! Or maybe this really is the schools way of trying to get rid of teenage relationships. BAHAHA! Probably not. Actually...if you are a man...I'd totally respect you if you grew a mustache. That would be pretty cool. And ladies...please don't join in on this event unless you plan on covering your legs all month. That's just gross. Nobody wants to see that. So...go facial hair?

4 comments:

  1. No, I will not ignore the awkwardness of that picture. I will feast on it... awkwardly... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just because it's YOUR muscles bursting out of the picture..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously...
    More like make-out movember...mmmmustaches.
    I didn't say that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superb Piece of Web site, you’ve got right here. I am so fortunate to run into your web site through yahoo queries. I just bookmarked to read your articles.

    ReplyDelete