
I'm on the naughty list!! I'm sorry Santa! This is rough. It's a good thing that Santa checks his list twice, because I'm positive he's got it wrong. Or not. Maybe I like being on the naughty list. It makes me feel like a cool rebel or something. Either way, awkward times.
Speaking of awkward times....my life is just one big huge awkward experience. But seriously. Nothing I want to say EVER comes out right and it usually comes out as something super not okay. Rough. Even more awkward though, I started this blog a few years ago right? But only recently started updating it. Well, it seems I've started a trend among my friends. It started with Andrew Olsen. He got bit by the blogging bug. Then Christian Wawro thought he would be funny and copy and paste Andy's blog into his own. Then one day Haley Wawro was like "Hey Emily. Help me make a blog." So we made one for her too.
So now for the embarrassing part. It seems that Andrew thinks that I'm "copying his blog" or something. The real problem is, he doesn't know that he's actually copying mine. I know. Super embarrassing. Here's the thing. I was about to make a post about how I went through my box of letters that people had written me, and it turns out, just before I posted about it, I saw that Andy already had! Awkward. So instead I decided to post my favorite song and explain that I was having writers block. What do you think Andy's next posts were? 1. His favorite song lyrics 2. 3 of his favorite songs and an apology that he was having writers block.
So who is at fault here??? Clearly it isn't me. Then he wrote a whole post about accusing me when I've already accused him! And then he calls me 'Erdface'. What kind of name is that?? Whatever Redbeard. Whatever.
So a blogging war has begun. I'm not sure what these battles will consist of exactly....but I'm going to win. So there.
I would just like to point out that I am on the nice list. Yes, that is actually my name right at the top of the picture because guess who works at Roberts now?! Me :) And I would have put you on the naughty list too. Just kiddin ;)
ReplyDelete