Today I really don't know if life is good or bad. It happens. I go to school, I go to rehearsal, I come home, I facebook stalk, eat food, do homework, read my scriptures, go to bed, wake up, and start all over again.
Have you ever heard this song? It's kind of describing my life right now. But not. It's not describing my life NOT in a romantic way, but with people in general.
Listen to it. It's beautiful.
I wish that my creative juices were flowing. But they're just not. I think they're all gone. Non-existent. I wish more was going on in my life that i could tell you about, but it's not. Really, I'm just learning a lot. Sunday was such a good day for me. Everything I learned on Sunday is continually running through my head and I'm adding things on it and thinking of new things. It's really great, but a bit energy consuming.
Speaking of energy consuming, this weather is really sucking the life out of me. I NEED it to snow. Right now. It's fine, just one more week and I'll be feasting on turkey and potatoes. Thank heavens! I am so so thankful for Thanksgiving and the time off of school that it blesses me with.
Well...that's all for now. Farewell!
No comments:
Post a Comment