Or Logan. That too.
You guys. I love it up here. This is the place.
Last night was this lovely even called "Taste of Logan". We walked up and down Main Street and all the shops gave us free stuff! I got a peach, an apple, top ramen, a unicorn poster, some soda, Creamies, COLD STONE, stickers, pens, and of course, french fries. It was kind of amazing.
Today is Saturday...and I'm feeling a little homesick. Trust me, I love it here, but sometimes you miss the people who got you this far. I'm just ready for school to start so I can be a little more involved in things. This whole college thing feels so surreal still. I don't feel like I'm old enough yet!
I'm making new friends, but I really miss my old ones.
Such is life. Keep on keepin on!

I LOVE YOU!!!
ReplyDeleteGo get 'em, Emily!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!