Last week was crazy busy with weddings and work and family.
This week was hard.
Family was in and out, I've been working, and I've been a little extra hormonal. If you know what I mean.
Yesterday I came home from work and got into my pajamas. I was so exhausted and the house was quiet. It would have been a perfect opportunity for me to clean the house or apply for another job...but instead I read. And I read. And I stared out the window. And I got on facebook. And I cried. And I even resorted to Pinterest. I was rude to a boy. I flipped out at another boy. And all I wanted was a coke with lime. ((Yeah. I crave that. Don't judge.)) Then I cried some more and felt really sorry for myself.This morning, I woke up. And I stayed in my pajamas. I finally got the guts to apply for another job. And then I showered. And I went to work.
The Air Conditioning was out again today. Surprise? I think not. Second time it's happened this week. With me as a happy, cramping, bloated, clam.
But tonight was good. And tomorrow will be too. Because life is good.
But if you wanted to bring me a coke with lime....I wouldn't be offended ;)
Holy cow. I had to stare at that picture to decide if it was you or Keri. I still don't know if I'm right.
ReplyDelete