Friday, June 7, 2013

Graduation.

This past week has been CRAZY! From graduation to the "singles ward" to a senior trip to college registration....life is happening and it is happening FAST!

Graduation day was probably the best day of my life. Graduation is sort of that one thing you look forward to your whole life. I was thinking that I'd be pretty disappointed with how it turned out, but it exceeded my expectations. The ceremony was great and walking through the "O" was extremely satisfactory.
That morning, feeling quite smug in my cap and gown.
And of course, I had to sneak a "Miranda" picture in ;)



These beautiful people who got me through it all

Satisfaction? Check!

My last performance with my choir. It's crazy how something that I was so involved with during my high school career is just over. And yet, I am completely okay with that. It was a good part of my life, but it is time to move on.

I love these girls more than anything!


 And my sisters and my best friends. 


 We're pretty goofy.

One of my sweet YW leaders MADE this beautiful flower head piece. It pretty much made my day.

My YW President who kept me alive this year. LOVE HER. 





So proud of my best friend who was able to graduate. Even if it required several late nights and some tears, he pulled it off. It was worth it!

And...then we switched robes...

Proudly showing off our "State Superior" medals.



One of my sisters who wasn't albe to attend the ceremony left this on my porch. ((thanks Julie!!))

This post is plenty long already so I'll pause here for now. That night my family had a BBQ for me and they each shared some wise graduation advice. High school was great and I'm so glad that it happened, but I am so excited to move on to bigger and better things. Life has more in store for me than this and I cannot wait to see what that is!
Stay tuned for the rest of my crazy week. ((I may possibly be posting the rest today so...be prepared and don't judge me.))

LOVES!




No comments:

Post a Comment