Saturday, October 22, 2011

Fall Break Part 1



Apparently when teachers told us we were going to be on fall break, they actually meant that they were going to let us be home-schooled for the weekend. Basically I'm up to my eyeballs in homework. But I'm taking a break (a real break) and writing on this loverly blog. I actually have been partying all weekend, which means I'm cramming all my homework in today which would explain my bitterness.
ANYWAY.
Thursday was great. I slept in and took my time eating breakfast and stalking people on facebook. Then I pulled on a hoodie and sweats and settled in for some reading. I'm reading Three Cups of Tea for English.
It is supplying me with only 300 pages of my needed 1000. And I'm only on page 130. Great. Actually I am hating reading it because the whole book is a lie. It's this guy building all these schools in Pakistan, but it turns out he didn't even build them. Basically he's a liar face so...this book isn't great. Also he can't hold down a girlfriend.

Then I decided to actually get ready for the day and Carly picked me up and we picked Amy up and all went to Carly's house. We made brownies and possibly put an entire bottle of oil in...it's fine. Then we watched Psych. Good times.

At 3:50 we went to the school to meet up with our fellow choir members to sing at the Food and Care Coalition in Provo. It's a place where people who are struggling can go and have a nice sit down meal as well as buy some groceries at a reduced price. It's a really nice institution and we got to sing for them while they ate. It was really fun.

After that I just went home. And blogged. And felt bad for not doing homework. Felt bad about life. And then went to bed. Woo hoo.

Thus concludes part 1 of my break. Don't worry. Friday was much more exciting. For now I have to dive back into that pile of homework I was talking about. Sigh.

2 comments:

  1. Wait...I heard that 3 cups of tea was good...was it really a lie??

    FAIL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of people like it....I hated it. I'm not sure of all the facts on it's lies, but it was on 60 minutes, I'm sure you could figure it out easily.

    ReplyDelete