Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Amy Alysse

This one is for my girl Amy. Amy. Foxy. Dymock.

You've seen this picture before, but that only tells you how much I freaking love the picture and this girl.
We sit next to each other in choir. Sometimes she makes me laugh so hard that I wet my pants. ....It's fine.
"Aut de cresis....."

"Sors in manis..."

"Andy...is that a booger?" "...AHHH!!!"

"Just watch Aaron Nelson when he sings!"

"Hush, hush....hush, hush..."

"Watch his triple chins jiggle..."

"So I swim next to her and go 'la la la la la' ...NO BOYS CAME!"

"I love your last name! Can I have your number?"

We share grapes and carrots in choir. Sometimes I spit in her face. Sometime I fall off my chair. You know...Amy doesn't even really sit by me. But she comes down and sits next to me everyday. Because she loves me that much. And I love her. She's a beautiful dancer. Go facebook stalk her. She always is smiling. Someday...I want to be her.
Love you Ames!!

1 comment:

  1. EmilY! OH my gosh! I read this and nearly started crying I LOVE you SO much!! Please don't ever leave my life. Choir is the best and I couldn't want to sit next to anyone but YOU! I love you:):)

    ReplyDelete