Monday, October 24, 2011

Who needs cows?



I'm in the middle of homework. But I'm taking a break. Let me tell you about Friday and Saturday of my break.
Thursday was a really fun day. I went to Andy's house to help him make cookies for his Eagle Project. Nobody showed up for a million hours so we watched Homestarrunner and talked about Cup Noodles. That was good times. Sometimes I'm a jerkface...
Jennie, Julie, and Christian finally showed up and we got into some intense cookie making business. Those cookies were so good...pretty sure I ate half of the dough.
THEN, we went and sang at the Food and Care Coalition again. Thursday's experience was a lot better for me. I decided to take the initiative and go talk to people. It was so cool! All these people were so happy to have us there and it was just so interesting to talk to them. I was talking to one table when one man spoke up and said, "This is my wife!" gesturing to the woman next to him. He then proudly held up his left hand, showing his ring finger and continued, "We've been married 17 years!"
"Wow!" I replied. "Has it been a happy marriage?"
"Oh yes! I pick on her, she picks on me..."
So cute. I loved that so much. That couple is going through a hard time right now, but they are still so in love. I want a love like theirs someday.

Then it was time to go home. Sometimes....6 people cram into Adam's grandma car and you are stuck on University Avenue for many hours. Solution? Chinese fire drills, talking to people in the cars next to you, and taking pictures of the semi next to you. Yeah..I'm really glad I made it home in one piece.

That night, Jennie, Eva, and I went to Macey's for some girl time and some delicious ice cream. We started to wander about the store, eating our ice cream, but we got a little bored. It was then that we decided to play my new favorite game. This game is called...ERICKIDMAN. What you do is go around the store and turn things upside-down.


This picture describes my life in the last 4 weeks....

Then we found a picture of Eva. I'm so upset that she didn't invite me to her wedding!! But hey...at least it's in the temple right?
"Eva! Hurry up!!" - Me
"I'm sorry, I was just tipping some tuna." - Eva
"...Who needs cows when you can tip tuna?" - Me.

Saturday was filled with homework. I switched every half hour between AP Bio and Reading Pages. GAG. Yeah..I'm only at 350. It's fine. Saturday night Haley came over. We "watched" Sleeping Beauty, Aladdin, Powerpuff Girls, ....Two Fat Ladies... Then Andy came over. And we watched Wait Until Dark. LOVE that movie. They didn't. Stinks for them!

Anyway...Let's just pray I survive this week. It's end of term and my Mom and Dad are going out of town. PLUS Ashlee's going to see Daniel, so I'll really be a lone ranger. Sigh. Only 2 more classes of Bio. 2 more horrid tests in that class. I can do it.

Also.....this person really picked the wrong week to be playing games. Am I over exaggerating? Probably...but seriously. Just be yourself! Ugh. Hate my life.

Peace.

2 comments:

  1. How on Earth are there people who don't like Wait Until Dark? Blasphemy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, wait until dark is the greatest movie ever invented.

    ReplyDelete