Hey friends and family!
Sorry I haven't blogged in awhile. This past few weeks have been pretty hard. I've been trying to figure a lot of things out. I don't know if I want to be an elementary school teacher anymore or if I want to go on a mission, etc. There is a lot running through my head. I was hoping that I would get some super great revelation during conference, but that didn't happen.
All of this was stressing me out and making me super angry and stressed until last night when I realized that at this time last year, I was going through the exact same thing. Almost a year ago, I was super stressed out about what school I wanted to apply to and where I wanted to go. I was struggling with friends (same deal now) and I was pretty upset at the world. BUT I made it through! Eventually I figured things out. I forget that life is a cycle and I forget that the Lord knows what he's doing so I just need to shut up and be a whole lot more patient.
Fall has hit Logan and I love it. It's beautiful and cold and lovely. I'd love to receive letters so if you want my address, let me know ;). And if you want to visit me...I'll pretty much always be here so....come on by!
Love you all! Thanks for your love and support!
No comments:
Post a Comment