Sunday, July 28, 2013

Week at a Glance

Another crazy week (or 2) has past! I am eternally exhausted and emotional, but things are going as smoothly as you would expect when you're packing up your childhood and moving out.
Here are some highlights from the past week.

Monday: Open Farr's in the morning, head to Thanksgiving Point in the afternoon for a day of training, eat some Wendy's with my Papa.

Tuesday: Open Farr's again, head to the airport to pick up Mama from Cali, eat dinner at Mimi's Cafe.

Wednesday: DAY OFF! Head to Mapleton for some Pioneer Day lunch with the fam bam. Sit at home and sulk because I have no friends. ;)

Thursday: Open Farr's, jump into a swimming pool to cool off my attitude and my body, go on a date with Adam Leavitt (an oldie best friend) and have a long, late night chat.

Friday: Clean out bathroom drawers, work at Farr's, head to a pool party for Kaika Cole (he's leaving on his mish) with my BFF Sarah.

Saturday: IKEA. Shopping for the apartment, keep going through things (closets, drawers, etc.), cry a little bit, head to work.

Phew! I've been a busy bee! And these next few weeks will only be harder. If you see me around, give me a squeeze because I'll need it!

13 days until my BEST FRIEND moves to San Fran.

22 days until I move to the frozen tundra.

No comments:

Post a Comment