Saturday, July 13, 2013

Just so typical me.

Life is pretty much uneventful these days.
I wake up, I putter around, and then I go to work. Nobody told me that life after high school was going to be THIS hard.

Trial #1. Going to Sunday School and Relief Society. I opted out on the Singles Ward...it's just not my crowd. But it turns out that the family ward isn't quite my crowd either. I sit in Sunday School and listen to the same old people fight about the same gospel concepts EVERY WEEK. It's a good thing that Jesus said to love everyone...or I might have some serious issues with some people. They're all very nice and they all mean well...but man. They sure can get on my nerves. Relief Society is better since there are people closer to my age. But it's kind of irksome on how almost all of the lessons pertain to families. One can only take so many notes for her future.

Trial #2. Responsibility. This topic can be divided into three categories. WORK, SCHOOL, and PLAY. I have to go to work so I can get money so I can go to school. And all I want to do is play! ((If you are an old person reading my blog and rolling your eyes at this, get over it. I guarantee you were in this position at some time in your life.)) I hate my job, but I hate when I'm not earning money. I'm getting a second job here in the next week so that should make things better. Or worse. Or both.
School is so complicated. I stare at my schedule every day and still can't figure out what is wrong with it. It is so stressful to put things together! Not to mention packing and getting things ready. I have a massive list of items I still need. It is SO overwhelming. Somebody tell me this is worth it!

Those are essentially my issues...haha I'm such a big baby sometimes.
Gone are the days when we could all hold hands, play a friendly game of red rover, and just clothesline the people that we hated.

If you feel the need for a tasty frozen treat, come by Farr's tonight and visit me. I'll be there forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment