Thursday, December 1, 2011

Lately


Maybe I'm a slacker...or maybe I'm just super busy. I'd like to think I'm the latter of those two :)
On Sunday, I woke up and put a skirt on. The hem was falling out so I taped it up. I'm pretty tacky. Sometimes you just don't have time, so you tape your skirt. It's fine.
Monday was back to school. I only barfed a little bit. I didn't actually do my math homework...but it's okay. I think I rehearsed on Monday...I'm not exactly sure. Chances are highly likely. Then maybe I rehearsed some more on Tuesday...This is rough. I have been so busy the past week, I really actually don't know what's been going on! And right now I'm pretty low on sleep, so it's not really helping.
BUT
Let me inform you of some VERY exciting news. On that day called Tuesday, I passed my driving test!!!! WOOHOO!!!! SO happy! So on the day called Wednesday, I got my license. :) Huzzah! I am very happy. Also on the day called Wednesday, my show opened! It's called "Rented Christmas". It's basically the cutest show ever so please come and see it. I have a show Saturday at 7, Monday at 7, and Tuesday at 8:30. It's really cute and pretty funny so..I'll just see you there!
Another very important item of business, my house has grown a mustache. Just for "No Shave November". Except that's over so maybe....Decembeard??? Or..Janbeardary? ((Kuddos to Carly for those cleaver themes:)))

Also...I have this friend named Haily. Haily Michelle Leavitt. I love her so freaking much. She's in my P.E. class and I could not survive that class without her. The definition of a smile is Haily Leavitt. It's impossible to frown around her! She lets you vent about all you issues in life and gives great advice. And she tells you things about her life and she just makes you feel good! Together you learn to have patience with other people. And some days we don't want to exercise. So we sit on the bikes and listen to music and talk to Taylor about baby names and all talk about how our parents met and how they were proposed to. Haily's parents win ((In Disneyland WITH a Mickey Mouse bandaid.)) how can you beat that??? Anyway. Haily likes mustaches. So my house always reminds me of her...but without the mustache...? Yeah.
So...That's my life. Once again, I had so many clever things to write in this post but...they are gone from my brain.
Peace. Love. Marry....Merry Christmas. Happy Christmas? Feliz Navidad....Nazi...dad...NOPE!
k bye.

2 comments:

  1. dear carly and emily... I love you guys but "decembeard" and "manuary" have already been thought of ;)

    ReplyDelete