Friday, December 7, 2012

I'm not a ghost...I promise.

Dear everyone.
Contrary to popular belief, I am still alive!!! Miracle, right?
These past few months have been anything but calm. I've literally been running from one place to the next. So I warn you that this post will be lengthy as I try and catch up on documenting my life. Bear with me.



1. Halloween. Somewhere between Political Issues and Thanksgiving...it happened. I didn't actually dress up for school, but I felt the need to be a little festive so I dressed up that night. 

2. I quit work at Jamba Juice. Thank the heavens. It was really just becoming a pain to have to balance my schedule across the board. I'm feeling a lot better now. 

3. I got in my first "car accident". Thankfully it wasn't really an accident and it was just my dear friend Claire. It was just in the parking lot one morning, I was pulling in, she was pulling out, she didn't see me, our cars clinked and...that was that. Her mother draws pictures on her lunch bag every morning and this one was on her bag the following morning. Love. 
 4. Haley and I went to an MDT class at BYU to see them perform a condensed version of Into the Woods. It was kind of underwhelming, but I learned a lot. We were less thank pleased to walk up these stairs. 
5. I got bangs. What? It was on impulse..it happened. It's taken me 3 months to start liking them.
6. Into the Woods rehearsals. So weird. So different working with a double. Happened.
7. Chamber Tour. SO FUN.
 Ethan's favorite pastime is to take my phone and take pictures of himself...
The gang
8. Got my Political Issues Paper back. Wouldn't look at the grading sheet for forever when we got it back because I was SO worried about the score. I was pleasantly surprised at what I saw:)

...bad news...the photos won't load. So just imagine seeing a wopping 300 out of 300 right now:)

9. Thanksgiving and Black Friday shopping. Great news.
These photos won't load either...so now imagine the clock saying 12:00 and 6:00...the times that we went out to shop until we dropped!

None of these pictures are loading...sooo...We'll call this part one of my catching up. Cool.




2 comments:

  1. Love you! Glad you're alive - now we'll just have to see if I"m alive and up to updating my blog...

    wish me luck!
    Kaylynn
    colbkayandtrae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you and this post. #gladyoustillloveme #eventhoughIhityacar

    ReplyDelete