I can no longer keep track of what I'm catching you up on....SO I'll do my best.
1. INTO THE WOODS. The rehearsal process was literally the worst experience of my life. It was hard, people were dumb, I felt like I was the only one who cared. I was so upset because I loved the part so much and I wanted the show to be so good. But performance time came and we somehow pulled it together. Being the Baker's Wife was everything I could have hoped for and more. The character growth that she experiences throughout the show is astonishing and heart wrenching. I was able to relate to her in so many ways (minus making out with a prince...). It was awesome.
Basically after Into the Woods was over, it's been non stop Christmas:)
I'm having a really hard time loading my photos, so just imagine me decked out in all my Christmas garb. That's about all I have to say for now! More to come later!







No comments:
Post a Comment