Woke up this morning to my nieces and nephew laughing. Took a shower and got ready for my Sterling Scholar Interview. Looked out the window and saw 6 inches of snow on the ground and was filled with mucho happiness.
Then I had my Interview and felt so good about it. It was one of those moments when all the hard work and tears and poop that you've been through all these years suddenly payed off. Even though I probably won't be chosen, I was so proud of myself and all the things that I've accomplished.
Then I came home and got ready for rehearsal. And I didn't even kill anyone when I got there. I wasn't in the best mood, but I tried really hard. Sometimes people just irritate me. But the show is coming together finally.
And then rehearsal got out early. :) And I came home and actually got to clean my bathroom for the first time in a month...and my room for the first time in....yeah. And I didn't have to go to work and I got to listen to Christmas music and we pulled out our nummy smelling candles and it's freezing outside but it's so cozy inside and my life is good.
And the church is good.
And I have time to reflect and to sit and to be me.
And I feel like I can go to school on Monday and feel okay.
I LIVE for days like this.
Happy first official snow of the year!
I like you.
ReplyDelete