I really kind of hate when I read people's blogs and they're ususally pretty funny or sarcastic, and then they kind of just go all spiritual or tender and you just kind of feel awkward. I mean, not that being spiritual or tender is a bad thing, but we all know the feeling, right?
So...how do I say I HAVE A TESTIMONY!!! without making all my readers (all 8 of them) feel awkard?
BUT
Here's the deal. This blog is for ME! Not for you:) So please, feel free to skip this post while I reflect on the more spiritual side of my life.
I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. That doesn't make me perfect, and that doesn't make me better than you, but it sure makes me feel a lot better sometimes. I am safe. I am loved. And I'm going to be okay!!!
So...um. Yeah. I'm awkward. But I don't care. Because I have a testimony. And that rocks my life right now.
Usually I hate Vocal Point. But this one is pretty prime. Definitely worth listening to.
Church is true.
Famililes are FOREVER.
Oh, um....I'm totally guilty of that.
ReplyDeleteI don't mind it a bit. Testimonies are cool. (:
Except you are the only person I know who can do it gracefully! Haha ;)
ReplyDelete