Wednesday, July 25, 2012

just a sad post before i decide to be happy

WHOA. Here's the deal folks. Boys are DUMB. And I hate them...a lot. But I don't. And that's why I'm so upset these days. Someday I'll be glad that I have a bunch of guy friends that are my best friends, but today I'm not. Because today I'm emotionally attached...but left in the dust. It's really not a big deal. And it's totally fine! I'm just upset that I'm upset.
So sometimes I go to Malawi's with my family last night for dinner. And on the way home I see something that makes me sad. And I sit on the couch and watch Pride and Prejudice and cry a little. And go to bed and have nightmares and wake up late. And then I have to go to work and that requires me to be happy and then I have to go to rehearsal where I can't be grumpy. And sometimes I hate my life and can't wait for school to start so I can actually be involved in things that I love again. And I can actually learn things so maybe I won't feel so stupid anymore.
But I'm freaking out because my life is somehow coming to an end just because I'm graduating and I don't know if I should be a teacher or a beautician and I don't know what college to go to and I don't want to take the ACT and I hate Financial Lit.

Someone bring me cookies.

WHEW! Now I can be happy! This is going to be the best day EVER!!! Do you know why????? Because of thiiiiis:
Only 3 more days until my KERI comes home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Praise the Lord :)

Also, enjoy this song. Ignore the fact that it's from Dance Moms..and just listen to the song:)

Be Happy For Me:)

No comments:

Post a Comment