I was washing the windows and observed a bug on the window. I assumed it was on the outside...but realized I was wrong when I swiped my squeegee over it. It was a ladybug. And despite my efforts to set it free, it died.
Today I was driving to work.
A ladybug was sitting on my windshield. My first reaction was to turn on the windshield wipers. I don't think I'll be seeing that ladybug anytime soon..
I am a horrible person.
BUT I've decided there is only one reason why these ladybugs are following me everywhere.
Once upon a time I was in Disneyland. I lost my favorite pair of earrings on one of the rides. My BFF Andrew decided he would be cool and buy me a new pair. This new pair happened to look like ladybugs and I happened to wear them yesterday. Coincidence??? I THINK NOT!! They think I'm their queen bee. Obviously.
Unfortunately I just keep killing them. Shoooot.

No comments:
Post a Comment