Whoa. This summer has been CRAZY!!! Probably I just need to accept the fact that I'll never have a life and move on haha. All of last week I got to nanny THE MOST adorable girls. It was every day from 9:30-4:30 and it was great. The pay wasn't the best, but it was totally worth it. We played dolls, had tea parties, went to swimming lessons, and I did LOTS of hair. It was great.
I stayed busy after nannying too. Monday night I went to work at Jamba, Tuesday I went on a hot date with Andrew Olsen, Wednesday was a YCL meeting and then Mutual, Thursday I auditioned for Fiddler on the Roof, and Friday I had another shift at Jamba.
Daddy was out of town this week. He was in California helping Melia move. So Mommy and I had some great bonding time. An Iceburg Chocolate Shake, good long cry, Laverne and Shirley, and a sleep over. It was the best. :) I love that lady.
So there you have it. I wish I had more to say..but I don't. So...go read someone else's blog:)
PEACE.
OH WAIT!!!!! I totally forgot the most important news of ALL!!!!!!
Remember how on Thursday I auditioned for Fiddler on the Roof?? Well I got in!! I will be playing the role of Chava! (The youngest of the 3 daughters) I am SO excited!!! Come and see it!





your blog looks adorable!
ReplyDeleteThank you! I looked at it yesterday and decided it was in desperate need of a makeover :) When are you coming to Utah??
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
Deletewe leave tomorrow! agh, i'm so excited!!
Delete