Monday, June 4, 2012

It went a little like this..

I survived the end of the year. Praise. So here is my school year in review. Kick back, relax, and enjoy a nice flash back session of my life :)

AUGUST
Back to School!

SEPTEMBER
Homecoming with Kennen Brooks. Such a fun date!

OCTOBER
Billy S. Hakespeare 
BIIIGGG Cup Noodles
Time with friends.
Shakespeare.

NOVEMBER
Performing with the YA's
11/11/11 at 11:00 in the 11th grade. :) Singing some Birdhouse in Choir.

DECEMBER
Senior Ball
Passing of Grandma White. 
Lots of family:)

JANUARY
 Preference with my BEST friend :)

 Ashlee's Wedding 
Secret Garden

FEBRUARY
Eva and I became published authors...sort of
 And saw our bestest friend Brian Johnson in 'My Fair Lady'

MARCH
 The stake dance that made me cry over and over agian

 And Spring Fling with Caleb Tinney :)

APRIL
My Birthday
And Choir Tour :)
And Thoroughly Modern Millie

MAY
Prom :)
 Senior showcase
And finally, graduation. 
LOVE these kids 
So there you have it! A whole school year in review. Holy love, it's been a wild ride. But words cannot describe the joy that I feel now that it's over and I can start this new chapter in my book. Life is so good right now. :) 
Summer is already AMAZING! I've just been playing hard and living it up! And also, I made this fantastic cake for my dearest friend Eva on her birthday.
I'm basically the best friend ever. 
Peace.

2 comments: