My life is officially CRAZY!!! I worked a TON last week. And the AC in Jamba is broken. So it was like 89 degrees...awesome..awesome. Not awesome. But I am getting payed money so that I can have a prosperous life..so all is well.
On top of work I had plenty of rehearsal. I'm really excited to do this show. Don't miss out on seeing it! August 3-18.
BUT. I am mostly just excited that in a little more than 12 hours, I get to leave my crowded schedule behind and go to Girl's Camp. No cell phones, no facebook, no dumb boys, no worrying about appearances, no impressions to make. Just me and my favorite girls, in my favorite place, working on my relationship with my Father in Heaven. If you asked my if I was excited for Girl's Camp I would tell you no. Because it is such a hassle and a stress and a big commitment, obligation, etc. But deep down inside I just can't wait. I've been stuck in a rut lately. Nothing is going wrong in my life, but nothing is going right either. I am so ready to separate myself from the world and just focus on me. My testimony, my relationship with God. Mine. The time is now.
Pray that the wildfires stop so we can actually have a campfire. Pray that I won't die of heat exhaustion. Pray that Mom and Dad won't miss me too much while I'm gone...;). Pray that the potguts will be extra fat this year.
Darn..just remembered I've got to get stuff together for Snipe Hunting. This year we're going backwoods West Virginia (that one was for you, Natalie)
See you in a week! Praise.
Represent!!
ReplyDelete