Everything today is thoroughly modern! Forget about the boy....Jimmy, oh Jimmy, silly boy. Gee what a real swell guy..forget about the boy..
Hey so today I auditioned for a show! Woo hoo! OHS is doing Thoroughly Modern Millie and today was the much anticipated audition day. I sang my song (Taylor the Latte Boy). I was only off key for the first to measures..normal right?
Then I did a little tap dance. The thing is, I don't actually tap..so my audition was pretty great. I just pasted a cheesy smile on my face and moved my feet in some kind of...manner. It worked.
So auditions were pretty chill. I didn't hate them, but I wasn't in love with them. Only the cast list will say how I did....BARF. Hate waiting for those things. Woo. I'm fine.
But I'm also so excited to be doing Millie! (Granted I get in).
Call backs are posted tonight. I'm crossing my fingers!
OH. Also...
Dear Girl wearing a nappy old lion king costume from your childhood as a scarf,
Please don't. Just stick with the normal stuff.
Sincerely, I think that was Simba.
**Okay probably not a lion king costume, but it was bad.**
Your audition was INCREDIBLE!!! I was sooo impressed! And congrats on your part!
ReplyDelete