Monday, January 30, 2012

1. My dryer is broken...and I'm out of clean underwear.
2. I hate auditions.
3. I was wheeling someone in a wheel chair and accidentally ran them into a wall.
4. I really don't actually want to register for next year.
5. People are dumb.
6. I really wish Megan Lee wouldn't move.
7. Sometimes people should be more honest than they are.
8. There is a line between honesty and gossip.
9. I need to gossip less.
10. YOU need to gossip less.
11. If it's going to be cold, it needs to snow.
12. I dropped my half eaten apple on the floor today.
12 1/2. I left my homework at home.

On a brighter note:

13. I scored 120 in bowling today.
14. I had cookies and cream ice cream with carmel on top.
15. My mommy loves me.
16. I'm going to be a teacher someday.
17. School got our early.
18. My sister's letting me use her dryer..clean underwear!!
19. I spoke in church yesterday and it was awesome.
20. I watched Star Ward in Sunday School.
21. Every little child that I babysit for is in love with me.
22. I love to read.
23. I have eyes so I can read.
24. I'm pretty awesome at doing nails.
25. Mom bought goldfish:)

Keri says my posts are too dramatic...I say too bad. At least you have clean underwear.

No comments:

Post a Comment