Sunday, February 26, 2012

Information Overload

Obviously I haven't posted in awhile. Don't judge.  A lot has happened so I'm going to give you a quick update as well as share with you some great pictures that I found and have been meaning to post. Please enjoy, and endure to the end.

This is just...self explanatory...right?
My brother inlaw really likes to write extra things on my calendar. He added this.

And this. I'm actually pretty upset that I forgot to go to the Bull Fight....good thing it wasn't real.
I'm in the middle of organizing the music library at the school.  The only thing that makes it rewarding is looking at the worst possible song titles and opening music to find messages such as this. Yeah. This song sucks.
Jennie, Eva, Andy, Carly (not pictured), and I all went to see "My Fair Lady" at PGHS. We entertained ourselves by playing "What would your face look like if....." I think this one was probably "What would your face look like if you wet your pants. Jennie is going "Aw man!! Ugh!" Eva is saying, "Just keep calm, act cool, nothing even happened. And Andy is going "Ooohh no. Bad choice."
JenBen and I :)


Our bestest friend Brian Johnson. AKA "The Shimmy King". He played Freddy and he was adorable!!
Andy and his "fair ladies"
But don't tell anyone because we're all juniors. Heaven forbid.
Last Thursday night I got to go to the Women's BYU Basketball Game with my best friend Beth. It was a BLAST!!! It was so much fun and we had the best seats EVER. Basically sitting on the court. ACE.

That's basically it! I hope you have enjoyed this plethora of information and pictures. May your days be merry and bright!! Farewell!

No comments:

Post a Comment