Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Oh How I've Missed Thee....

Oh blog. It's been so long. Where have you been these past weeks? Please forgive me? This is my attempt at an apology.
So maybe I talk to my blog. It's fine. Get over it. I just got home from the craziest, funnest, busiest weekend of my life and I realized that, despite the stupid math homework I still have to do, I REALLY need to blog. 
Obviously I'm not going to tell you everything because seriously....why would I ever want to tell the whole world my life story? That would be dumb. Not everyone needs to know about my personal life.
SO
Secret Garden opened last Wednesday and it is going SO SO good! PLEASE come see it. It runs
TUESDAY
WEDNESDAY.
Tickets are $6 for adults $5 for students and $4 for elementary school students.
The show is so so good. It is such a talented cast and the message of the play is so amazing. It's truly beautiful and you don't want to miss out.

Friday I stayed home in order to prepare for my hectic weekend. I did go for my last class (Seminary with Bro. Judd. Stoked.) After school I helped set up for Preference. FCCLA is in charge and we did all the setting up. I also had the single most awkward experience with a boy who has been in love with me since 2nd grade and even though we've maybe said 5 words to each other in the past 6 years...he's still stalking. No bueno. But it makes for a great story.
After setting up I went to get ready for the show, performed in the show, and then stayed late to finish set up.

Saturday started really early. I had to get to school at 6:30 so I could get on a bus to Salt Lake for a rehearsal for the choir that sang in the Seminary Centennial. We got home at about noon and it was raining so hard. Despite the rain, Haily and I got ready for our day date for Preference. We packed a picnic lunch and headed up to Thanksgiving Point to the Dinosaur Museum. We had such a fun time there! Adam only scared about 5 little kids. :) That night we went to Pizza Factory for dinner and then headed to the dance. At about 10:30, we went on stage so Adam's dad could take some pictures. We didn't mind missing the last little bit of the dance since the DJ was pretty lame. We did dance to the last slow song though, even if it was in the back of the auditorium. :) So here are some awesome pictorials. Please ignore my nappiness...it's fine.

Is it bad that this one might be my favorite?

"Is it hot in hear, or do I have Cholera?"


They let me stand on a stool for this one..yeah I'm short.:)

Miss Haily and her cute date Kip joined us in our group and it seriously was a blast. I'm so glad I went!! Photo credit goes to Brother Leavitt. Check out more photos here.


Sunday was super amazing. At 1:30 we headed up to Salt Lake again so we could sing in the Seminary Centennial Broadcast. It was such a great experience. I learned how to sing like an African. :) Check out the video on seminary.lds.org and see if you can find me! It was truly amazing and I'm so glad I got to do it.

All in all the weekend was fantastic. Busy and crazy, but so much fun! Next weekend I get to give a talk. :\ Wish me luck! I think I should be okay :)

P.S. Just discovered the joy of this new blogger format. Score.

No comments:

Post a Comment