Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Life

So I kind of started this blog on a whim. I was in yearbook class one day with nothing to do, and one of my friends helped me start a blog. Obviously it didn't work out well...at all. I always have moments where I think "Oh, I should go blog." but I never do. It's been hard for me to get to my journal lately, and I already spend a lot of time on the computer anyway, so I decided I'm going to give it a whole-hearted try! This blog is getting a makeover and I am going to tell you all a little about myself.

My name is Emily Erdmann, I'm a junior in High School and I love to sing, dance and act. That about sums up my life. I'm almost always in a show. I also am an active member of the choir council, I am a member of NHS, an officer on FCCLA, and in AP Biology. But don't be too alarmed, I'm transferring out of AP Bio on October 28th. Yes. I am counting down the days. I love to do hair and nails and makeup and I've seriously considered going to beauty school. I want to very badly, but it just doesn't feel right with me. Not for now at least. I'm hoping to major in elementary education and teach for at least one or two years. I also serve at Special Needs Mutual every Thursday night and that is always the highlight of my week.

Some things coming up: SHAKESPEARE FESTIVAL!!!! October 5-8. SO stoked. Best. Week. Ever. Shakespeare festival is seriously better than Christmas. AND I actually get to compete this year!! I am so excited!!
Also, I get my new phone on October 12th after much pain and anguish over my other one. Holla.
Tonight I'm asking a boy to Sadies. I'm so stoked. His name is Jonny and he has down syndrome, but that doesn't bother me one bit. :) He is the sweetest, coolest boy you will ever meet and I can't wait to take him. The theme is 80's!

Well, that's about it for now. Let's get this party started!!!

4 comments:

  1. Emily! You blog!?
    I looove it.

    You're asking Johnny? That is going to be. So. Fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do now! Haha :) and yes. I asked Jonny last night. It was probably the best experience of my life! I'm so excited :)

    P.S. I'm loving your first kiss story ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, special needs mutual? Where do you go and what time? Me gusta!
    I'm with you though girl-I'm an avid journal girl but it takes up WAY too much time. I'm giving the blog a shot as well because typing is just way faster.
    May the force be with us.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kaylynn I just love you! Please move back into my ward... And yes special needs mutual :) It is at a church on like Main Street and 1200 North or thereabouts. It goes from 6:30-9. All the "youth counselors" have to be there at 6:30 and then all the special needs youth come. It is so fun and amazing. Best. Calling. Ever. :) Are you teaching this year?

    ReplyDelete