Wednesday, September 28, 2011


So today was a B day and I love B days so so much. I have Calculus, Seminary, Choir, and Drama. Best day ever. Today was a little different though. I went to Calculus and then I went home and did miss Ashlee's hair. She got her wedding dress fitted today and since I'm doing her hair for the wedding, she wanted me to do it for her fitting as well. :) Plus her fiance got to see the dress as well. Basically she is a babe and everyone is jealous. Here are some pictorials.


Hair is still a work in progress....don't judge
Isn't she purty!!
Then, mother dearest and I went to In-and-Out for lunch. It was delish. Although I may or may not be getting food poisoning soon....we'll see.
I did make it back to school in time for Drama. We did more of the ensemble scene but it still has a long way to come. Sometimes that scene just scares me...really bad. Please bless.

Well, I unfortunately have a beastly stack of homework. So have a wonderful day!

P.S. I asked Jonny last night. Best experience of my life! I can't wait.
P.P.S. Sometimes....I wait at Carly's house until her date answers her to Sadies...and strange things happen. It's fine. Good times :)

No comments:

Post a Comment