Monday, August 22, 2011

It's comin' round the Mountain

Well folks, school starts tomorrow. Sigh. I'm not excited but I'm not dreading it. This year will be good I think. I'll be really busy, but I think it's going to be good. I got called to serve in Special Needs Mutual and I'm really excited for that. It will be hard, but I know that my life will be so blessed because of it.
I fasted yesterday for school and some other things and then I was able to attend the Temple this morning. I feel so full of the spirit and I'm glad that I am able to do things like that. I'll be getting a blessing from Dad tonight and then I'll be set :)
I'm about to go to lunch with some of my girly friends as a kind of "last hurrah" type deal so I shall update later!

No comments:

Post a Comment