JANUARY
I officially became friends with Aaron Nelson. Today we remain to be best friends, even though we live miles away. The adventures continue and the memories remain.
FEBRUARY
Aaron and I ice skated on a lake.
I had the best Valentine's Day EVER. Mostly because I got to exchange valentines with second graders..
MARCH
March included a Youth Conference with the wardies and touring Utah State with my future roommate!
APRIL
4 temples in Utah and General Conference with my best friend.
And of course, choir tour.
And my birthday. I spent half of it on a bus on the way home from San Fran and was FRIED to the crisp.
And obviously I threw a birthday party for Shakespeare.
And Prom with my bestie.
MAY
Graduation. Best. Day. Ever.
JUNE
Hoob's wedding.
I don't have any worthwhile pictures from July...but I'm sure it happened.
AUGUST
10 inches cut off
Moved to Logan
Said goodbye to these birds.
First day of college!!
SEPTEMBER
Football games :)
OCTOBER
The Howl
NOVEMBER
Basketball games :)
And setting up for Christmas
Turkey Day in North Carolina. Can you tell we're related?
DECEMBER
This picture adequately describes finals week.
Finally home for Christmas!!
Small children are my favorite.
And of course, catching up with the best.
This was the only picture I snagged of New Years Eve. So....gotcha.
Happy New Year!!


























No comments:
Post a Comment