This week was Homecoming week, so there were tons of super fun events going on all week. Monday was the Chalk Dance. Chelsey and I just stayed long enough to get some chalk poured on us. That dance was CRAZY! People up here get pretty...interesting at dances. So we left pretty quickly. It was fun to be all colored up though! I had purple boogers for a few days, but it was worth it. :)
Also on Monday night, Chris and I had a bubble blowing party! I was doing my dishes and we started to have some fun with the soap.
I definitely won. My bubbles were HUGE! But he came in close second. He definitely won the award for the most creative bubble blowing techniques.
Tuesday was cloudy, and had hints of rain in the distance ;) I was a little grumpy that day, so didn't mind putting on a hoodie and jeans and just chilling for the day. The highlight of my day was probably walking by this statue outside of the education building and seeing tacos placed in their hands. MADE MY DAY. Though it may be graffiti, it was still pretty funny.
Wednesday was rainy and I was SO happy. Except rain up here is more like...mist. We've had a few minutes of good down pour..but nothing phenomenal. But I took this ridiculously amazing picture! CHECK IT.
Wednesday night was also Mr. USU which was SO funny! I thrived off of it. Best ever.
Thursday...was...another rainy day...I don't think I really did anything. I had choir (but I have that every day) and I just sort of chilled.
Friday night, my roommates and I went to a restaurant called Angie's and attempted to do what they call "cleaning the sink". Basically they give you a sink..of ice cream and deliciousness and you have to finish it in one sitting. We walked in with high hopes...and walked out with shattered ones. Next time we'll bring more people. :)
Then it was the Homecoming dance (and we stayed for about 20 minutes) and then TRUE AGGIE NIGHT! It was a blast to be there! It was a little chilly and people were making out and having fun. That sounds bad...but it was a blast.
Saturday was the Homecoming game! We totally crushed Weber State. 70-7! We only stayed for the first half though because it started raining.
We decided to come home, order some pizza, and play one intense game of Truth or Dare. It was SO much fun! We definitely bonded last night and I think we have a pretty great group of friends.
From left to right: Chris Remy, Ben Holt, Chelsey Patten, Alex Sletten, Me, Sarah Hinton
And of course, my BABE roommates. Still love these girls SO much. Somebody marry us, because we're all kind of single right now.









No comments:
Post a Comment