Sunday, October 28, 2012

Thanks to Miss Kaylynn:)

A million years ago, my dearest friend, Kaylynn nominated me for the Liebster Award! Kaylynn and her husband were my Sunday school teachers way back in the day. These days their just making their own cute little family and I miss them dearly:)

Liebster: (der) n. sweetheart, beloved person, darling

This is kind of one of those experiences where you just feel super cool because it means that someone actually reads your blog!!
So here are the rules:
  • Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
  • Answer the questions that the nominator set for you, plus create 11 questions for the people you've nominated to answer.
  • Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
  • Go to their page and tell them.
  • No tag backs. 
SO here it goes!
11 things about me:)

  1.  I HATE when people say shhhh to get people quiet. Seriously, the worst thing ever. It just makes more noise and is the most annoying sound...ever.
  2. I constantly make references to my birth or my birthday. The solution to everything is my birthday. I LOVE BIRTHDAYS. I blame Laurel Peacock.
  3. I am the youngest and most spoiled child in my family and not afraid to admit it:)
  4. I want to become an Elementary School teacher. 
  5. I LOVE little kids. I have a million nieces and nephews. All of which are adorable and love me. I am, and always will be, the favorite aunt.
  6. I've always been interested in going to beauty school and ever since they announced the new missionary age I've considered postponing my Elementary Ed degree until I get home from my mission and go to beauty school before instead.
  7. I don't have a single scar on my body. Didn't realize how weird that was until our whole seminary class had to talk about it and I couldn't give an answer.
  8. Everyday I wish people would bring my cookies...I'm kind of obsessed with them.
  9. I sing every second of everyday. When I walk down the hall at school and I'm singing a song, people always turn around and say, "I KNEW it was you!" How embarrassing..
  10. I'm kind of obsessed with the reality television show, Dance Moms and the show Once Upon a Time.
  11. I do not like drinking milk. On cereal it's fine, anywhere else..not so much.

Kaylynn's Questions


1. What is your name?
     Oh I've got this one!!! Emily Erdmann:) No middle name for me.

2. What is your quest?
     Ah well...never seen Monty Python so....cough...to um....have a man sweep me off my feet....Naw.
 
3. What is your favorite color? (haha - ok, enough Monty Python, I'll do real questions! Promise!)
     Don't have one...the worst! I really like fall colors :)
 
4. If you could marry (or date) a celebrity, who would it be?
     Robert Downy Jr. mmmmmm

5. What's your "go-to" nail color? (and no cop-outs saying you go with the season!)
      Clear. I know that's kind of the worst, but I always have to have nail polish on my fingernails but I can never decide what to do so...clear it is.
 
6. Who is your favorite actress and why?
     Audry Hepburn. She's gorgeous, talented, charitable, and loverly 
 
7. What is your biggest dream?
    To be the primary chorister. For real.
 
8. What is your favorite clothing item? 
    Scarves. By far the winner.

9. What is your most favorite dessert? 
    I just keep thinking of pumpkin pie these days so that one wins today.
10. What color are your eyes?
    Eh...who knows...gray/green?
 
11. What words best describe you? 
    Hate this question....umm....the best. Win.
 
My Nominees

Questions for said Nominees
  1. If you could construct your own dreams, what would they consist of?
  2. Would you rather shave your head, or shave your head for a million dollars?
  3. Creamy or Crunchy? 
  4. Biggest pet peeve?
  5.  If you were stranded on a desert island with one person, who would it be and why?
  6. Where is your dream place to live?
  7. If you only had four days to live, which celebrities would you meet?
  8. If you had 3 wishes, what would the be?
  9. What is your favorite song?
  10. What is the last thing you watched on T.V?
  11. What color are your socks today    
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I am honored! So excited to answer these!
    P.S.
    I would sooooo bring you cookies. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! You accept! Love you girl!

    PS, that cookies thing finally makes sense...I was so confused bc you post on FB all the time "Someone bring me cookies...."

    Thought it was strange...now it just makes sense ;)
    K
    colbkayandtrae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete