Thursday, September 6, 2012

Word Barf.

I told myself I only had 10 minutes to come up with this post. But by giving myself ONLY 10 minutes, I suddenly don't remember what I had to say.
Maybe that's the problem. I take too long thinking about what I want to say instead of actually saying what I think or what I feel.
Mr. Downs made me cry today. I think I got in a fight with him. Well first I was so embarrassed because I spelled ANTITHESIS wrong on a handout that was supposed to go to every person in the class. And then my example didn't work. And then he said that I looked at the book and not my notes which made me very upset because I'm NOT a liar and it wasn't until after we'd had our back and forth banter that I realized we'd actually kind of had a hissy fit and realized that probably the whole class felt awkward and then I felt stupid because I'd already made a fool of myself enough for one day. So then he kept me after class and told me that I was on his list of favorite people in the world and then....I went to choir. And Mr. Keyes wouldn't go over the soprano part because we should have known it and I suddenly felt responsible for every single soprano. And I felt like a failure.
And Brother Carter is gone. He didn't even get to say goodbye and just when I was liking Seminary again, that luxury is ripped from my hands because nothing in this life gets to be easy. Ever. And sometimes I hate that. And Brother Means is nice...but...he's still a new teacher and it's a little hard.
Then in drama I went crazy and I am so worried about impressing people and worried about what they think of me.
And my senior pictures will never be what I want them to be so I might as well give up on ever liking any picture that is taken of me. Either that or undergo massive amounts of plastic surgery. Hey world. Just be confident with your image and then you won't end up like me.
I wish I could be a little more like Emilee Keele.

...If you made it through this post..I definitely owe you cookies.
My 10 minutes is up.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Emily! I would so bake you cookies right now, but I think snail mail makes them taste funny... Feel better, babe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Em, I miss you terribly and I'm so sorry you had an awful day. Please know that I love you and am here for when you need me ((if ever)) I'm here. Love you:)

    ReplyDelete