2. Red jeans look cute enough on me that I could care less about how mainstream they are.
3. Shakespeare. Causes me anxiety. Makes me nervous.
4. Drama Retreat. Suddenly hit me that I'm the oldest. I'm kind of a brat. I like to just be friends with people who are older than me so I can aim to be as old and as cool as them...but then they grow up and suddenly I have to try and make friends with everyone younger than me but I don't actually know how to do that because I've never had to do it before.
5. The lake is NOT full of leeches.
6. I have a hot date with a hot boy from New Jersey. He's kind of weird but....it's all good. Please enjoy this picture that I stole from facebook.
Not too shabby eh? Don't worry, the girl is only his sister.
7. A man came into Jamba Juice today and this is the conversation that we had:
Me: Hey Landon! How are you doing? (I obviously had just read the name on the screen that had his order....not that hard, right?)
Landon: Oh hey! I'm doing well..*awkward pause as he sort of props his head on his hand, leans on the counter, charmingly says..* Hey..uh..remind me of your name again?
Me: Uh....what? *frantically searching my mind for how I know him* Do I know yo-- OH! No! I don't know you, I just read your name on the screen thing...yeah. Oh. Awkward.
Landon: Oh! I was trying really hard to figure it out!
Me: Imagine if I'd been wearing my name tag (I'd forgotten it at home) and you had just pretended to know me! How embarrassing!
Landon: Oh yeah. Good times...well, see you later!
Me: Marry me.
Okay. That last part was a lie but...still pretty great, right?
8. .....yeah...I don't have anything else to day. PEACE

hahaha! you're adorable!
ReplyDeleteby the way, i really appreciate the appropriate syntax in your new blog title. just pointing that out. (: