Thursday, April 26, 2012

At times like this...I sure could use a dog.

Sometimes life sucks. Sometimes reality sucks. Wait. That's always. Sometimes it becomes Thursday and suddenly the imaginary life you've been living stops. For the past 3 weeks I've been living in an alternate world.
Week 1 - Thoroughly Modern Mille. Best. Show. Ever. So fun and learned so much. Missed a bunch of school, got sick, love the priesthood. Love my daddy and Brother Leavitt. Basically lived at the school but never actually did anything pertaining to school work.

Week 2 - Spring Break. Nuff said.

Week 3 - CHOIR TOUR!!!!!!! Best. Week. Ever. Literally. I'm going back. I loved it so much. This was basically my first visit to Disneyland and basically it exceeded my expectations. My dreams came true in Disneyland. First item of business: I WAS ASKED TO PROM!!!!!!!!!! ON SPLASH MOUNTAIN!!!!! How freaking legit is that??????
The asking.

The answer. :) SO STOKED. Thanks Nate.:)
 All my lovely roommates. Seriously, I love these girls. Lemmon heads....

My first ride on California Screamin'. I might have cried when I got off....don't worry. By third ride I couldn't get enough and begged to go on again and again :)

 Medieval Times. Best. EVER. Rian, Jennie, Hot Knight, Me, and Jesslyn.
 THE FAM. LOVE THESE KIDS!!!! Andy, Drake, Adam, Nate, Rian, Me, Jennie, Eva, Haily
 Love these guys. 
 FERB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Could be the best picture...and then Adam ruins it. But it wouldn't be natural if he didn't, right?
 And the picture that we sent to Heather. Nate's face says, "It's not my fault. Please don't kill me when I get home."

Basically I loved it so much. I love people and friends. Even though sometimes we clog toilets...and...yeah. Rough. And sometimes we all hate each other. But that's okay. Choir tour was amazing.

And then I came home. And suddenly I was faced with all the school work that I never did as well as a million other things. I was doing great until today. When I finally had a free moment. Basically I went to the bathroom during choir and just had a good cry. That was nice..sort of. BUT. I did get a job at Jamba Juice, so come visit me there, okay? 
I don't want my friends to graduate, I don't want to do this showcase, I don't want her to go through that, I don't want it to be my fault, I want to make it better, I don't want to worry, I want to go to bed. 

Phew. Well. Moral of the story is that sometimes life is dumb and most of the time there ain't nothing you can do about it. So if I'm a brat to you in the next couple of days, get over it. And just wait a couple days and I'll be good. Kapeesh?


No comments:

Post a Comment