Saturday, April 14, 2012

17 years ago today...

I was born!!! Happy Birthday to meeee!!! This is one of the BEST days of the year!! Better than Christmas? Debatable... Better than Disneyland? Probably not...but good thing I'll be there in 4 days!!!! Woohoo!! Regardless, today is still amazing.


This morning my favorite hoob took me to breakfast. (You might know her as my good sister Keri.) We had some delicious french toast at Kneaders. And it was.



Just...being hoobs.

So..this was 1 year ago today....
I think I look older? Yes? Maybe? Mostly I look more Asian....
THEN I had the most wonderful privilege of having lunch with Barbra Barington Jones. That was amazing. We prayed and we talked and talked. We bore testimonies, laughed cried. I gave her advice, she gave me advice. She answered my prayers. it was AMAZING. I have a feeling we're going to become really good friends over the years. She's crazy, but she's a phenomenal lady.

After lunch my mother dearest and I went shopping in Draper. 2 shirts, a platter, and many U-turns later, we made it home. When I got home I went and did baptisms with my best friend. That was also a fantastic birthday activity. It was peaceful and calming. 

Now it's time for my delicious birthday dinner. So...farewell! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment