- In Biology we had this lab where you flipped a coin to see what trait your "children" had, you then had to draw those traits on the paper. Let's just say that I have NEVER laughed so hard in Biology. Maybe it isn't so bad after all!
- Then last period I had French. Normally I HATE French. It just frustrates me . . . a lot. But today when Mr. Rocque was trying to draw some sweet bread on the board, he gave up and Alison said "Well it's a good thing he isn't an art teacher!" Unfortunately it was loud enough for him to hear. He quickly jerked his head up and said, "What?!?" hahaha it was indeed a good time.
- And last, as I was walking to the bus when I started recalling all the funny things that happened, so I started laughing out loud. I was all by myself and realized that all these people were staring at me! Such is life!
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Happy Day!
You know those days that are just so super awesome? Well this was one of those days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment